Hotline Bling

, , , 0 Comments



So as many know I'm a fan of Entropy's and Sherlock's work over at the BWL and BSF site.  After reading a few of their latest and greatest works one plot line looked like it could be explored a little bit further.  So.....  After reading "Pre-Fight Warm-Up" I decided to do a story on how one participant fared after an impromptu match.

Now this story is no way an "official" cannon story that Entropy and Sherlock have thought up.  Just consider it a sexy fan-fic from yours truly.

So the premise of this fan-fic comes from Drizy-Drake's hilarious song/video, that I couldn't ignore.

"Call me on my cell phone. Late night when you need my love.  I know when that Hotline Bling. That can only mean one thing."

Just in case you need the music to go with the story.




G Money

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: